Traffic Free Cycling
A fun activity for all the family, there are 6 recommended traffic free cycling routes in the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Perfect for a half day or full day cycle ride as part of a holiday or simply to get out into the beautiful countryside of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
There are plenty of cycle hire operators and bike businesses that will deliver bikes to you or collect you and the bike once you have gone as far as you want.
Why not start with the shortest, easiest route and build up to the longest hardest route.
- Usk Reservoir Cycle Trail 6 miles
- Garwnant Forest Trails 5-11 miles
- Llanfoist to Clydach Gorge 5 miles each way
- Goytre Wharf to Llanfoist 5 miles each way
- Talybont Reservoir to Torpantau 5.5 miles each way
- Brecon to Talybont Towpath 7 miles each way
A booklet with all routes listed is available for £1 from all National Park Information Centres.